♥Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

Malacca days with family.

27/07 Sunny Saturday


i'm sooooooooo lazy and to update for my Malacca trip since few weeks ago.
Finally blogging mood on now :p


So it's a day went to Malacca with my family.
Awww i've been waiting for long time ago since form 2!


Let the pictures do talking ba :p



so it's my outfit and stuff for Malacca ^^



First we were going to fullfill our stomach then find a hotel there x)







It's my hotel for RM218 per night with 2 queen bed size @ Hallmark Leisure.











After check in with hotel, time to being a shophalic in Dataran Pahlawan Mall!



Relax time with chocholate-creamchip my lovely starbucks aww!



  Stuff i bought for 1st round :p



 The next round @ Jonker Street !



I just simple love this feel for night life!



 1 hour met!



 A very nice cool beverage with Apple mix with Passion flavour!







Beloved.




Stuff that i sapu for 2nd round!







We all were chit-chat and supper until midnight 2a.m.
Precious moment with them (:



The next day . 29/07 Sunday


Just a simple visited at Red house then gonna back home luu ;)










Lovely parents. LOL



Stay tuned for another post... Love ya bye!


I'll visit you Malacca again!!! 
Miss the moment that we spent together there (:

No comments:

Post a Comment