♥Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Sep & Oct's lifee.

20/09   YeeTheng's bday


well, i knew it's soooo damn late for posting about my classmate's bday.
Let pictures do talking then :P


B'day girl @ YeeTheng 38poh.







special handmade greetings for her.



 The middle 1. muahaha


HeyP sweet 16th b'day for you lovely.
Although we just met this year and studied in same class.
but i really glad and enjoy to own such you classmatee. (although sometimes you're quite rude)
Haha hope you had a unforgottable 2012 b'day! 



26/10 Shopping day with Sylvia.


 Me and her went to Midvalley to have our shopping time just only us.
 I bought a pair of heels from Vincci store! *satisfied












 Stupid but actually intelligent Sylvia.



Outfit of the day.


Gonna enjoy my holiday life? No cuz still need to attend tuition class and work! Pffft.
No idea just to increase my saving due to persuit my ideal camera but all i need is save for my future after graduation of Form 5.

I'm so sad that my memory card adapter occured some problems so i couldn't transfer many pics into computer wth. Going post for my school life too :)

All the best for me for interview of tmr and party rock night babeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment